Some important facts about oxygen
- Oxygen is a necessary component in every chemical reaction important to human physiology.
- We can survive without water for a few days and without food for literally weeks but without oxygen we can only live for a few minutes.
- Nutrients in our bodies, such as proteins, carbohydrates and fats must have a constant supply of oxygen to convert "potential" energy.
- "Oxygen Debt" is now a significant issue with sports people.
- Physical Stress consumes large quantities of oxygen and, therefore, reduces the supply to numerous cells and tissues throughout the body.
- Australians are renowned worldwide for their high participation rates and achievements in sport, and for their strong anti-drug stance.
- Proper oxygenation allows the body to produce and supply ATP to the muscles, giving them strength and elasticity. A lack of oxygen (hypoxia) causes the body to produce an oxygen-deficient form of ATP called lactic acid. This reduces the efficiency of muscles and can lead to cramps, pulls, strains, etc.
- Sports OxyShot is 100% Australian owned and manufactured.
Testimonials on Sports Oxyshot
Click Here for a great deal on this revolutionary product.